Wednesday, May 8, 2013

JulieG Gumdrops

So, I have to say, I have fallen for the texture trend hard. I love every one that I have tried. They are a wearable trend that stays classy, unlike some other recent nail trends (coughmagneticandcracklecough). These were not my first texture polishes, but they were the cheapest, so I picked up most of the collection. I had no issue with the formulas and all of these dried fairly quickly. The only downside is removal, but it was expected to be so that's not really a deterrent.


                                                                      Rock Candy

                                                                 Tangerine Dream


                                                                   Crushed Candy



                                                                    Blueberry Fizz



                                                                      Sugar Rush

I love all of these colors, and they will definitely be go-to this summer for some easy manicures.


However, as it is written:
“What no eye has seen,
    what no ear has heard,
and what no human mind has conceived”[a]
    the things God has prepared for those who love him—

1 Corinthians 2:9

No comments:

Post a Comment