Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Zoya Happi

       I got this polish forever ago when Zoya had their get 3 free promo. I was kind of obsessed with the amazing duochrome shift I had seen in other blogger's swatches, and I have to say this polish does not disappoint. Honestly, I think that this polish will look better on me once I have a bit of a summer tan, but that doesn't make me love this polish any less.
      Zoya Happi is a gorgeous light pink polish with a gold duochrome shift. I used 3 thin coats and it applied beautifully. Sorry for the lack of a sunlight picture. The weather here decided to be gloomy, but at least we can still see the beautiful shift.



                           
24 “Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock.25 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock.

Matthew 7:24-25

No comments:

Post a Comment